COPS - 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt
You know, we support our police and all that, but really who are they protecting? Cops aren't hear to actually protect you and me, they are here to enforce the law. and if the law is written to be again you and me, then the cops are just as bad as those who write the laws. I get they are "just doing their job" but that job is protecting the elite. Don't blame us for the hard truth.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
|XS (inches)||26||16 ½|